Old 16-12-2004, 04:49 PM   #1
Chat Slut

Default Endorphine

don't know if this has been discussed before BUT does anyone get a real rush after getting a tattoo ? the last one i got on monday i was bouncing off the walls for hours afterwards. lov-er-ly

it only happened afterwards when i saw it cause i was in to much pain during it
Old 16-12-2004, 04:51 PM   #2
Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortune07
don't know if this has been discussed before BUT does anyone get a real rush after getting a tattoo ? the last one i got on monday i was bouncing off the walls for hours afterwards. lov-er-ly

it only happened afterwards when i saw it cause i was in to much pain during it
I get bored, I really do - I read books or chat to the tattooist while she's working. I get a huge thrill when I see the finished work, but I don't think that has anything to do with endorphines, just appreciation.
Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 05:44 PM   #3
sly
Diva

yeah, especially as mines a massive cover up operation, each visit gets it looking more and more like I want it to, and the old crud keeps disappearing.
Will be onto virgin flesh territory soon, hell I'm gonna get me a bodysuit
sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 05:47 PM   #4
Trainee Lumberjack

After a long session i think my body goes into a bit of shock, light headed, headache and a bit shakey all over, but not in an Elvis way you understand1

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2loo
Me?? Lap dance?? I'd look like Mr Whippy taking a shit if I tried!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 05:48 PM   #5
Banned

Send a message via MSN to rockabillyhun

ahaha endorphines? i wish, i just want to sleep or drink, i get bored under the needle too, just want it to end, except for when i have a foxy frenchie tattooing me haha
rockabillyhun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 05:50 PM   #6
sly
Diva

Its frustrating having my back done because I can't see. I keep trying to imagine what he's doing by the feel, and at regular intervals ask if he was spelling out the words, f**k and off and stuff
sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 05:53 PM   #7
Chat Slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly
Its frustrating having my back done because I can't see. I keep trying to imagine what he's doing by the feel, and at regular intervals ask if he was spelling out the words, f**k and off and stuff
pmsl. yeah i know the feeling. when they did my last one on my back i kept wanting to look in the mirror. with my others i could see what was being done so could relax and enjoy it.
Old 16-12-2004, 10:46 PM   #8
Jedi Chat Master

I don't get bored but the pain doesnt make for enjoyment...i had a massive sense of suspense waiting to see the finished work on my back then i was so excited for days after the first few hours after are great i cant stop looking at it and i'm deliriously happy, dont stop smiling. my foot one was interesting cos i could see everything she did the suspense wasn't there bu the asme feling after it was done. I love the after feeling, im not into the pain so much
shelfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2004, 10:56 PM   #9
Need To Get Out More!

I definately get a rush after having work done. It usually lasts about a week. Unfortunately I can only aford to get done every 2 weeks. I consider it therapy. It's certainly a lot more constructive than many other forms of therapy.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:05 PM   #10
King of The Mushroom People

Send a message via MSN to Surge

i dont really get board, because i know them all at the tattoo place...so there is always one poping in to talk to me, but the problem is when im getting tattoo'd i always get a ich, but i cant move or scratch because its usally my arse

we the modified hold that we are a distinct subcultural group with an established history and way of life. we take part in these activities and perform these body modifications for the betterment of ourselves, of our peers, and of the world in general. Piercing, tattoos, scarification, and other modifications are active political protest and lead to positive cultural reform. we demand the right to treat our bodies as our own, and we strongly urge all to do the same.
Surge is offline   Reply With Quote