hi there we are unfortunately selling our beloved T25 due to redundancy
1984 Devon Moonraker pop-top 4-berth camper £7,495
Engine: 1.9 petrol
Gearbox: 4-speed manual
Key features: Very reliable daily drive in excellent condition inside & out. Original Devon interior in VGC, incl passenger swivel-seat. Full exterior respray 2009, colours VAG Mittel Blau & Gul florentiner. 6 previous owners. New 2l petrol engine in 2009. Service history for last 10+ years. Propex petrol heater & electric Fiamma fan. Fully waxolyed underneath. MOT due Jan 2013. For more photos, service history, parts receipts, MOT test certs etc. see www.flickr.com/photos/danannieadams
- Bought in July 2009, we have loved & used this van both as a daily drive for short commutes to work & for several long trips with no problems (e.g. Southampton to Oban & Glen Coe via Peaks & Lakes - not a hitch).
- Selling due to sudden redundancy, just before our summer camping trip.
- 6 previous owners. We have owned for 3 years & previous owner for 6 years.
- Stored in a barn for 2 + years 2007-2009
- MOT & service history back to 2001
- Only 1 mechanical problem in 3 years - stalling at low revs due to ignition timing: Volksworld (K.S.Garage services) fitted electronic ignition system in 2011, giving turnkey reliability.
- New 1.9l petrol engine & clutch fitted 2009
- MOT due Jan 2013
Interior - All original interior furniture, fittings, seats, upholstery & lining
- 3 seatbelts (two 3-point belts in the front and one lap belt in the rear)
- Original swivel front passenger seat
- Original Buddy seat with hinged extra stool seat
- Double ¾ length Rock n’ Roll bed for two downstairs
- Large double bed for two in pop top
- 12 V & new Varta Leisure battery electrics wired by Volksworld
- Original twin gas hob and grill with built-in stainless steel windshield
- Original Electrolux 2-way fridge (12v & gas)
- Original sink, whale tap & electric pumped water supply
- Original Devon fresh water tank, with crack in original cap & broken handle
- Kenwood Radio / CD player with 2 speakers in cab & 2 in rear
- New Fiamma vent & fan installed by by Volksworld
- New thermostatically controlled Propex gas heating installed by Gas safe registered www.dcsmobilecaravanservices.co.uk
- Original drivers side original aluminium louvered vent & flyscreen
- Original large dining table for 4 (rear seat & buddy+stool)
- Tripod leg for using dining table externally.
- Original full set of curtains can be rehung, or you can use the full set of thermomats that come with the van
- Haines manual
- Yellow chocks for levelling
- Tyre jack & warning triangle
- 3 sets of keys (ignition key separate to door keys)
- Fiamma bike rack for 4 bikes (removed during 2009 respray, will need refitting)
- Prior to purchase Adrian Chandler of http://www.vwcamper-reborn.co.uk/Welcome.html carried out an inspection & confirmed the visible rust was cosmetic, excl a section on rear door & otherwise vehicle was mechanically, structurally sound.
- Consequently bought & had Blackburn Garage (body shop Beaulieu National Motor Museum uses) carry out the small amount of welding & full exterior respray). We have a CD of photos taken by the garage, so you can see original condition & work done.
- Propex heater fitted by Gas Safe registered engineer, David Smith (www.dcsmobilecaravanservices.co.uk) .
- New Fiamma Turbovent fitted in original Fiamma vent space by VW specialist garage K.S. Garage Services in Northampton.
- Petronix electronic ignition kit fitted by K.S. Garage Services
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Dan Adams
or Mob 07917844823
thanks for reading!